Oven Roasted Rosemary Yellow Potatoes
Classic, easy and delicious combination! Perfect side dish with simple and rustic flavours.
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 50 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- 1kg Yellow Potatos – Cheeky Foods
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Ingredient #1
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, garlic, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread on rimmed baking sheet and arrange potatoes cut-side down.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden spots begin to form.
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese may be sprinkled over the potatoes during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Delicious!