OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
As a small business we have implemented our own Quality Assurance (QA) program. based on the principles and guidelines outlined in the Hazard Critical Control Point (HACCP) system of food safety controls.
We distribute products manufactured to HACCP Food Safety requirements. Our suppliers are HACCP certified or in the process to get certified.
- Food hygiene and safety programs are applied throughout the import and distribution of goods across Australia.
- We use only the best and most experienced logistic agents that specialized in the distribution of frozen food around the globe.
- The use of reliable state of the art temperature monitoring systems that enable us to track temperature changes during the import process and at the warehouse.
- Implementation of high levels of cleanliness and sanitary procedures.
- Strict control in the packaging, labelling of all product range ensuring local and international compliance in product specification. Including, country of origin, appropriate nutritional panels, ingredient list, and batch number for tracking, importer contact information and barcodes.
- High level of training provided to all employees in regards to food safety.
- Restricted access to our warehouse facility.
Cheeky Foods is also committed to continuous improvement and implementing appropriate quality managements systems and processes to enable us to deliver the highest practicable quality products and services. We will therefore:
- Work with our customers and partners to develop our products and services to meet their needs.
- Conduct our business in a way that reflects our core values.
- Create an environment that promotes continuous improvement and knowledge sharing across all stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with legal and other applicable standards.
- Educate and train our people to support the delivery of high quality services.
Our commitment to quality is also supported by individual policies and procedures that address the activities central to delivering our services including:
- People Management.
- Equality and Diversity.
- Training & Development.
- Complaints and Operational Procedures.
- Financial Procedures.
- Environment / Green policy.
- Health and Safety.